Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Baptism of the JJs

The JJs were getting baptised last Sunday in Hamilton so we rounded up the troops to go down and give our loving support. I arrived at Mel's place before anyone else so I got to enjoy the sunshine and view on her deck.



We headed south in Gavin's car and had to make the obligatory toilet stop at Huntly.

Logan and Lauren had a play at the playground next to the toilet the last time they were here.

We got to the church just in time!

Nice clean water..

The JJs pre-dip, still filthy with sin... geddit? heheh...

Quite a big crowd hung around after the service to witness the baptism..

Jayden's testimony...



Jenn's...



We then had yum cha together before heading back to Auckland.

I'm off to Gold Coast tomorrow so Happy Chinese New Year and/or Happy Valentine's Day to you suckers. Laters!

No comments: