Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Yay I've Lost Weight!!

I've lost 5 kilos recently.... hohoho IN YOUR FACE, 30s metabolism slowing down and all things going downhill!!! Went out for dinner last night and I had the best meal ever...

This was the Cowboy Cafe Barnyard - two 1/2 pound beef patties, pulled pork BBQ, bacon, 2 slices of cheddar cheese and a fried egg. You know how much I love my burgers.

Felt peckish still so obviously I had to wash it all down with a dessert. Mountain Harbor Inn Brownie Stack - three balls of vanilla ice cream atop a 4 inch thick chocolate brownie, covered in hot fudge sauce, whipped cream and topped with a cherry.

Bahahahahaha gotcha...well, I have lost 2.5 kilos though... not that I'm bragging or anything as I'm sure the 2.5 kilos and their mates are waiting in a dark corner to jump back on me! Even I am not that piggy.... pictures are courtesy of http://thisiswhyyourefat.com. But someone out there (probably Americans heheh) did eat them.. yick....

No comments: