
So my aim for this year is to jump on the plane once a month to make my mundane life more bearable haha .. so far it's going according to plan!
January - doesn't count because I hadn't started this hare-brained idea then.
February - Gold Coast with April
March - Christchurch to see Caroline
April - Melbourne to see the brats
May - Wellington to see Joekie
June - Sisters' trip to Sydney (well technically end of May but I'm calling it June!)
Not sure about the latter half of the year.
We are trying to get a booking at Tetsuya for a meal but the buggers only have an opening for 4 people. There's only 3 of us. So if there's a random in Sydney that reads my blog and is up for an 11 course meal at the end of May, drop me a line.
And I know I have a few outstanding posts to do about the camp and Melbourne so don't nag me about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment