Sunday, June 6, 2010

New Toy - Canon Powershot G11

My trusty sidekick, Sony Cybershot T900 has been dying a slow death so I've been on the lookout for a new camera for a while. Something a little bit better than a compact but not as full on as a SLR. So Dad suggested the G11. It's got manual settings so I will have more control but also auto settings for those "Photography for Dummies" moments. Hopefully the end results would be a bit better than the Sony.

*drumroll*........ my preeecious.

Taken with the G11....

Sony:

G11's indoor settings:

Sony:

Canon:

Sony:

I think the one of Mum by Canon looked the best whereas the others looked a bit similar. So I'll have to read the inch thick manual to get a handle on the settings in order to get the optimum results.

Oh and I was watching a HK series and took this shot just for you, Here.... I know how much you loved this dude.

Sydney post coming soon.

No comments: