Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I Heart You, Mammoth Supply Co.

There's a new food company here in NZ and their gimmick is that their products are man-sized. So their yoghurt are filled with seeds, grains and fruit. So basically, it's for people who aren't counting calories, aka men. Some feminists are getting their knickers in a twist about it though.. bla bla bla sexist, bla bla bla stereotypical. Ah shuddup you silly old birds.

They just brought out their ice cream range and I'm in lurve. I bought the peanut butter ice cream because Viv has a real weakness for peanut butter and I enjoy tormenting her. I tried some and I kid you not, even my toes curled with pleasure. So so so so G.O.O.D!!! I want to take a bath in the stuff. Run to your supermarket and get one NOW.

I will have to try the cookie dough obviously. It's worth getting fat over. Yes, you heard me right.

No comments: