Monday, November 24, 2008

Dark Dark Period In My Life

The suitcase turned up two days later... but I tell ya, it was touch and go in terms of my sanity at times. I was alternating between "Oh well, they are only things. Don't worry about it." and "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!". But luckily I got a call last night at 9 saying they've found my suitcase and it just arrived. So we raced off to pick it up. Turned out the tag dropped off by the time it got to KL so they had no idea where it was meant to go. Yay, Sibu MAS employees for tracking it down for me. I'll give them Ah Here's firstborn as payment.


Anyway the two days were a dark dark period in my life which meant that I had no interest in taking photos of anything happening around me. So entries with pics will resume tomorrow.

No comments: