Whoever said that they envy this kind of lifestyle deserve a kick in the head... at least for what I did today anyway... next week is going to be a different story - sitting in dad's state of the art massage chair, watching cable, eating hometown goodies and having someone (mum) at my beck and call. Jealous much?
Woke up at eight after going to bed at three (updating CV, such a chore! Thanks Dean!!). Then I ran a series of chores in the shortest amount of time. I think I'm ready to be on Amazing Race.
1. Hair Products Shop - hair products for my unruly mop.
2. Pharmacy - stuff for mum.
3. Supermarket - chocolates for the annoying relative/friend.
4. Home - pack and seal the box to take home, filled to the brim with chocolates and miscellaneous stuff, fashioned a rope/handle thing for easy carrying. Not as good as Dad's obviously.
5. Vacuum the whole house - even under the cushions of the sofa thank you very much.
6. Found the missing piece to my 1000 piece puzzle under the cushions.... yay! Shuddup, puzzles are cool...
7. Tidy the towels cupboard.
8. Tidy my room and shoes.
9. Dinner at Mel's. Listen to her go on and on about how she rocks at getting what she wants out of salespeople and how i don't.
10. Iron clothes.
11. Laundry.
12. Book hotel for my transit on Thursday night in KL.
13. Collapse in front of tv.
All before 8 pm too........
Tomorrow is a shorter list of to dos... starting with an 8 am cupcake baking session for the work mates. All riveting stuff, I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment