Sunday, March 15, 2009

Get To The Point Already!!!

Don't you just hate those looooong ass blog entries that you had to read for days to get to the good parts? Well I like to get to desserts before my mains so I'm gonna tell you the best parts of the KK Manila trip before the long detailed blow by blow account of the last week.

Snacks we bought in Manila - mangoes and more mangoes... and a few bags of American crackers (filled with gooey cheese) snacks.

Mum bought this tee shirt for Andrew because she said he reminds her of an Orang Utan.

Logan's loot - a monkey tshirt and pants set, some Ben 10 toys (am I the best auntie or what?) and a glow in the dark bouncy toy in his favourite colour (am I the best auntie or am I the best auntie????? I *think* yellow is his fave colour)

Buying stuff for girls is so much easier and you actually want to buy because everything is so pink and adorable. Who gets excited about buying stupid blue plain pants for boys?? No one that's who. Anyway I chose the tee shirt (so adorable, I rock!) and Mum bought her the dress (I chose the colour). She also gets a pink bouncy toy to avoid World War 3 with Logan.

Monica's loot because she is high maintenance and it's all ME ME ME with her. Check out the fridge magnet I got her of KK (didn't see any for Manila, Ah Here). She collects magnets, never mind that she had never been to those places.

MY LOOT - dvds and fake pearl chunky silver bracelet and a long real black pearl necklace. Pearls are cheap in Manila. Should have bought a white one... darn it.

MAC launched the Hello Kitty collection and like I have said previously, I cannot resist Hello Kitty. The sales assistant complimented me on my hair even though it looked like cr@p! But hey, a compliment's a compliment. Mum bought a lippie and I saw lots of Hello Kitty balloons behind the counter so I put my dignity aside and asked him for one. I had been chatting to him quite a bit and laying on the charm so I knew he wouldn't refuse. He said sure even though they are for Hello Kitty customers. Anyway i had another look at the collection and bought a powder. Most things were already sold out. Darn women!! I said bye and turned around to go and then he said waaaaait! He then gave me a Hello Kitty shoppers' bag... he looked a bit shifty so I think he wasn't supposed to give it to Cheapskate Customers Who Only Bought One Item. I'm marrying him.... except he wears a lot more makeup than me.

Makeup loot - funky coloured nail polishes, facial masks and my Hello Kitty bag. Yes, my balloon is missing because the evil evil evil airport dude won't let me bring it on the plane. I hate him. Anyway I had to give it to some undeserving child at the airport. Drats.

Closeup of the Hello Kitty powder:

All together now: awwwww so cute.

No comments: