Saturday, June 20, 2009

Random Stuff

Frozen Coke and frozen coke junior from Mackers...


Like I said, I'm every advertiser's dream... so of course I had to get the mini board games that Mackers was selling for $1.50 a pop - Monopoly and Trivial Pursuit. It was pretty budget inside but oh well.....

My ex-boss took pity on me and asked me back to do some work this past week... First day back was TOUGH!!! I went home with a huge migraine and retired to bed at 7 pm like an invalid... it's hard going doing an honest day's work, I tell ya. Second day was a lot better.... It didn't take long for me to make myself at home again and put some homely touches to my work area... i.e. lots of food around me and lots of loose papers... Welcome home!

Felicia took pity on my sorry a$$ and made me a cup of hot chocolate to perk me up... check out the fern froth... she's pretty good, huh?

Mum and Dad arrived in NZ last week for a 3 week visit and it was very good timing because she was able to go to the Shiseido sale for once... Works for me since that means I don't have to run around like a headless chook grabbing anything and everything that she *might* want. Lots of ladies around eager to score some bargains... Check out the little girl engrossed in playing with a plastic bag in the middle of sale madness.... Forgot to take a pic of Mum's shiseido loot.

Workmate also alerted us to the annual haircare sale near work... so we all rushed there during lunch hour. I think I bought enough to last for 2 years and it costed me a fraction of what it would have costed me if I bought retail... yay, I love sales!

Mum has been busy fattening us up of course... She made us siew york (chinese roast pork) twice already... Check out the two nipples on the meat... heheh

Steaming hot and crunchy! YUM!

No comments: