Sale season started with a vengeance here... I walked into Ralph Lauren and the place resembled a giant bargain basement bin.... or is it basement bargain bin...not to mention the whole shop was packed with people... Anyway I deduced with my amazing analytical skills that something was up so I looked around and overheard the SA said that everything was 50% off!!!! So I unleashed the inner shopping beast that I usually keep locked away from the civilised world and went to work! It was late afternoon though so most of the good stuff were already gone... which is good since I'm spending money I should be sensibly spending on food instead of more clothing.... I got this polo and a black shirt for the dream job that I'm about to land any second now. The finance department of Louis Vuitton is still not answering my calls darn it!
Then I overheard on the radio today that there was a warehouse sale for Paris Texas... so I went to check it out with Viv... scored myself some cheap goodies... I won't bore you with the details but I have to show you this.... Paul Frank pj set for $20!!!! Deal of the century! Score!! I know what you are thinking..... I'm gonna look super duper adorable in them.... or super duper tragic... it's a very thin line I'm walking.... anyway I'm a happy camper.....
No comments:
Post a Comment