It's Father's Day here in NZ so this is a shout out to my Dad. Happy Father's Day, Dad!! Sorry that none of your daughters are there to celebrate with you but you know that our thoughts are with you and that we all love you!!
Okie mushy bits are over. Anyway some of you probably don't know this but on Sundays, I masquerade as a respectable member of the public and teach Sunday School to 10 - 12 year old kids. Yes, the church was pretty desperate for teachers. Shaddup. Anyway I rocked up to class expecting to teach a normal lesson and my kids asked to do cards for Father's Day. Oopsie.. luckily I had craft materials.. I thought making cards are beneath them but apparently not. So I thought I'll post the bible verse they used in their cards to their Dads here too.
"Honour your Father and Mother"... says the Lord. Exodus 20:16 (I think it was 20:16). Darn those limelight hogging mothers.. they have to get a share of the attention too.... poor Dads! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment