Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Just Call Me Piggy.. Oink! Oink!

So I've been real piggy this week... even more so than usual. On Thursday night, I went out and had Japanese yakitori which involved loads of deep fried stuff. It was then followed by a walnut and date pudding with ice cream from Sopranos. I was overeager and started eating before remembering to take a photo for the blog.

On Friday night, I went out again and ate a cow. It was seriously the biggest piece of steak I've ever had in my life... and ummmm I finished it!!! I do love my protein.

Steak from Tony's Steakhouse.. size of my head which is pretty darn huge with a side of stir fried beans with crunchy bacon and carrots!

After swallowing the cow whole, I thought to myself.. I should just go right ahead and make that heart attack really worthwhile. Soooo I got an apple pie with ice cream to wash it all down with. Yum!

Then on Monday night just gone, we went out to celebrate someone's birthday and a big stuff-your-face Hii feast was had by all.

Seafood cannenolli which was yum yum yum:

Flatfish with mushroom sauce and fries:

Giant sticky date pudding with a teeny tiny stingy scoop of vanilla bean ice cream:

So yes, I've been piggy. BUT in my defense, I've also done some good walking. Last Saturday, I walked from Remuera into Parnell and then onto the city. Yesterday, I walked from Remuera into Newmarket and then to the museum for 3 hours (a post to come about the museum). The fact that both walking trips involved a big brunch break was neither here nor there!!

Ok gotta go and babysit someone's kids!!

No comments: