Monday, October 5, 2009

Girls' Day Out + Andrew

In honour of the girls getting married at the beginning of the year, Viv's birthday and me being my awesome self, Mel and Andrew shouted us all to dinner at The French Cafe on Saturday night. Since everyone was up, I thought we should all go and see a girlie movie. But Fiona the hypochondrianc had an eye appointment and the Js were lazy buggers who were oversleeping in Hamilton. So Mel, Viv, Andrew the honorary girl and I rocked up to the 12.30 session of 500 Days of Summer in Sylvia Park. Suffice to say Mel now has another new toy boy to youtube and google about... she is such a hussy that one. Tommy is like 20 years younger than you!



Anyway, go see it... it's a quirky boy meets girl, girl is ambivalent about boy, boy lurrrvvves girl type of movie. It has been getting consistently good reviews too if you are like someone I know and read up on movies on rotten tomatoes first. Get a life, Ah Here!


Andrew cried so that just shows how good the movie was... ok, maybe I made that up.

No comments: