Two months flew by with superman-like speed. Before I knew it, it's time to bid adieu to all the lovely ladies I've been working with. My boss here took us out for a coffee yesterday to say farewell and we ended up having a drink at the Westin too. I'm such a lightweight I was feeling light-headed after ONE drink!! How useless is that? In my defence, I had an empty stomach and I haven't had a drink in aagges. Cocktail season is upon us though.
Anyway I did my usual and baked some cupcakes for the ladies here. Look how preeettty they are! The cupcake stand always bring the looks up a notch... even if it is a handicapped one. If you look carefully, you can see that it's propped up by yellow pages in the back. Heh! I got it from Monica for Christmas one year and broke one of the legs the first time I used it. It was a bit uneven so I tried to bend it a little bit... unsuccessfully. I do not know my own strength!
So I'm outta here and this time tomorrow, I will be in Melbourne enjoying all the cuddles and kisses from Lauren... or shrieks and tears. One or the other.
No comments:
Post a Comment