Have you joined Grabone? If not, join up asap. It's a website that has one deal a day for all the major cities in NZ. One of the deals last week was buy 1 get 1 free for High Tea at Stamford Hotel. You all know how much I love my sweets so I snapped that puppy up pronto!
Lots of ladies there having high tea.. probably bought the same deal.



Fiona dressed herself and Isaac up for the occasion. Like father like son. Gavin has a top like that too.

His facial expressions are too funny! This is like "Yikes, check out what that lady is wearing!"

This one says "Meh, I'm bored with High Tea, Mum. Milk please!".

Fiona obviously needs to take photography lessons ... the light is atrocious and the shot is noisy (aka grainy/blurry)... haha. Oh well, I got to cuddle Isaac lots and had him to myself. Hohoho. No annoying Ee Ees fighting for attention here.

Then the food arrived.

Top tier: fruit and custard tart, berry cake, chocolate ganache cake.
Middle tier: Fruit scones, Chocolate scones, Raspberry Jam, Creaaaaam.
Bottom tier: Ham and Cheese sandwiches, Smoked Chicken sandwiches, Corn Beef sandwiches and Smoked Salmon sandwiches in the middle.
The sandwiches were just your run-of-the-mill sandwiches. The fruit scone was beautiful. The chocolate scone not so much. The top tier sweets didn't really steal my heart either. Oh well. Twas good to have a girlie arvo with the sister and the brat.
No comments:
Post a Comment