Fiona getting impatient with the quantity of photos I was taking of two mere cupcakes..
Closeup...
Bluebird is running a competition right now to see which "interesting" flavour voters will vote as their favourite. Australia had this last year as well and the flavours they had were Caesar Salad, Buttered Popcorn, Coat of Arms (fancy name for BBQ) and Lamb Kebab. I loooooooved Buttered Popcorn. It was like eating popcorn but in chippie form. What's not to love? Sadly, Caesar Salad won. I told Monica to stock up on Buttered Popcorn and the cow didn't. Yes I am still hung up about it, Here.
Anyhoo, OBVIOUSLY i had to try this. So I got all four flavours. Obviously.
First up, Butter Chippin'. If this was meant to be buttered popcorn, I am not impressed. It tasted really spicy for some reason, which I do like. But the flavour definitely did not live up to the name. Drats.
No comments:
Post a Comment