Sunday, December 13, 2009

Latest Hii Girls Obsession

For those who don't know the Hii girls that well, we are all a tad obsessive compulsive. Number 1 with her house, Alannah Hill outfits and Sid Dicken tiles, Number 2 with Alannah Hill outfits, Sid Dicken tiles and anything else that everyone else is into at the moment (*cough* sheep *cough), Number 3 with her food, shoes, food, Alannah Hill outfits, food, blogs, Number 4 with Alannah Hill outfits and anything babies related, Number 5 with gym, rabbit food, Alannah Hill outfits and Number 6 with anything related to her face, Alannah Hill not so much. See a pattern here?

Anyway we are now all mad crazy about Cafe World on Facebook. So much so that it interferes with real life. Examples:

Fiona: Gavin is cooking me dinner in real life while I cook on Cafe World.

Monica: Logan is helping me with decisions on Cafe World. We are saving our pennies to buy the 12,000 dungeon door.

Mel: I googled for Cafe World tips and do you know you can retain your ratings if you take the door out at night so no one can come in?

Me: I can't go out to dinner yet because my kebabs (on Cafe World) are nearly ready and i need to serve them!!

Facebook is banned at work too for some of us so it was killing some people throughout the day not knowing how their cafes are faring.

I can't make these things up, people! It's the crazy world of the Hii girls!! I prefer to think of it as quirky, rather than sad and pathetic. Heheh!

No comments: