Time to farewell 2008 and welcome in 2009!! Party time!!!!I never make resolutions but I thought I''ll make some since I'm writing an entry here. My resolutions for 2009:
1. Be more active. Being over 30 meant I can no longer stuff my body full of lollies and not suffer the consequences for it (although I do try!) and before I left NZ, I started getting into my weekly hike with Viv. Ok, I made it sound hardcore but the so-called hike is really just a walk somewhere in the Waitakere Ranges for an hour heheh. Hey, maybe I can do that famous 8 hour hike by Christmas 2009. Shuddup.
2. Try new things. I really want to try para gliding!!
3. Buy a house.... maybe... or more shoes heheh.
Ok I'll keep my resolutions short and sweet so that they are more achievable.
May all your dreams come true and all your resolutions are kept in the coming year.
No comments:
Post a Comment