Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hong Kong - The Loot Post

This is the Hong Kong Museum of Art. Viv and I spent all our time here in Hong Kong.... ok I lie. On with the shopping post hehehe...

Chinese New Year is just around the corner and all the shopping centres have brought out their best CNY decorations.
Goldfishes at IFC

Dolphins at Pacific Place (Check out Dior in the background!!)

J Lindeberg standalone shop...

Even Disneyland caught the CNY bug.... here's the word FU (Blessings) written Mickey Mouse style.

Another giant display at some mall
Lights hanging over the 4 storey long elevators in Langham Place.

Chinese lion dancers display at Langham Place.
At Harbour City.

My loot:
My Minnie Mouse cushion/pillow that I bought from Disneyland. She suffers from personality disorder because at night she turns into:
Mickey Mouse!!!

Hong Kong was really cold for the first 2 days that we were there so I bought a jacket and a pair of jeans from the little local "designer" shops in Island Beverley.

Bought this faux leather jacket because every second shop was selling a variation. I blame it on peer pressure.

Heels (of course)

Whole lot of funky accessories to go with my super short haircut.

A year's worth of eyes

No comments: