Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane

Apologies to my loyal readers (all two of you!!). If you are starting to panic that I've died due to wedding season overdose, do not fret. I am alive and well. The sisters' multiple weddings aka giant pain on my butt, are now three quarters of the way over (China wedding still to come). I am very behind in my blogging. Thank goodness I didn't set regular blogging as part of my NY resolutions huh?

Anyway all the sisters have jetted off to different places leaving me back home alone with the parents again. I was going to buckle down and be a good little blogger BUT something a lot better has come up so you'll just have to wait 10 more days.

Because I'm off to HONG KONG, baby!!!!
Very impromptu because I only booked my tickets 2 days ago and I fly first thing tomorrow morning. Long story short, sister is in Hong Kong without any companions and Mum insisted that I go and be her bodyguard... because I'm so skilled in fighting and disarming any would be murderers and rapists. Not complaining though.

Ciao, suckers!

No comments: