Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Behold! Bobo the Genius Dog!

My mum has been training all our dogs for years. All our dogs can do the following:
- Sit
- Shake hands.

But Bobo takes the cake in terms of intelligence. He can do the following:
- open doors
- close doors
- only eat food fed by Mum (in case thiefs tried to poison him).

I've tested him. I've chucked food into his living area and he sniffed it but didn't eat. And the amazing thing is I chucked him dog biscuits that he eats everyday so it's familiar food. I am very impressed.

Check out Bobo in action:


The video is a bit longer than needed because we were trying to get Bobo to let Brownie (his neighbour) out. But he wasn't in the mood. The voice you hear is Mum, the drill sergeant trying to get Bobo to obey. So pretty amazing huh? Don't judge him by his stupid name, ok?

No comments: