Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Thankful
Before I forget, I just wanted to say that I was very grateful for the way things turned out on this trip. I remembered praying to God before hopping on the plane from Sibu to KL, asking for the Bangkok airport to be open so that we could get there (so that I can shop). I also remembered being slightly disappointed when we realised that we definitely won't be able to go. At that stage we didn't realise how serious things were. We thought it was just a peaceful demonstration and everyone was just inconvenienced. Obviously hindsight is twenty twenty and we all now know that things turned violent very quickly. Anyway, this experience taught me that sometimes, prayers go unanswered for a reason that we may not understand at the time and all we can do is to go with the flow and put our faith in Him. Sermon over, class dismissed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment