Last day and I had to hang on to the very last bit of my sanity before hopping on the 6 pm flight back to Sibu. Nothing special happened.. more walking around the mall, not to mention a last minute mad dash to the $10 stalls to buy a watch for Lauren (my niece) because someone who shall remain nameless here, demanded that we buy her one as well since Logan (my nephew) got one. All I can say is why am I paying for your sins, Ah Here??????
Random pics:

This was my typical breakfast in an attempt to not inhale (Hiis eat fast.. very very fast!) too much calories first thing in the morning. A milk tea, 2 boiled eggs (Jealouskah, Weng?) and kaya (Malaysian eggy pandan jam) toast... so simple yet so delish. Also so deluded because the calories would be very high. RM$5
Typical example of stupid Asian superstitions - Notice how there's a Level 3 and a Level 3A but not a Level 4. Because if KL ever gets hit by a typhoon or something, it will probably go something like this "Ok take out building A, C and D. Let's skip Building B because it doesn't have a Level 4." Sweeeet. Phew, who needs insurance with this kind of luck on your side?
Now for the most important pic... MY loot... MINE ALL MINE. I was pretty well-behaved huh?
YES YES YES I survived the Land of Endless Malls... and I go back to the Land of Endless Meals... wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment