Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Life as an Unemployed Person

My daily schedule when I am at home at the moment is as such:

8.30 ish (more like 9 am) Wake up
9 am to 9.30 am Get ready using super human speed - face/hair/get dressed/check emails and/or blogs
9.30 to 9.40 am Drop Dad off at his office.
9.40 to 10.30 am Go have breakfast some where with Mum.
10.30 to 10.40 am Drive home for toilet stop. Yes Sibu is THAT small.
10.40 am to 12 pm Drive around Sibu's crazy one way traffic system. It's ridiculous how many detours you have to make to get from A to B when B is just directly opposite A. Work out what to buy Dad for his lunch as well as our snacks as Mum and I don't have lunch. Go buy said lunch and snacks.
12 pm to 12.10 pm Pick up Dad and go home.
12.10 to 6 pm Watch tv with Mum/Snack/Go out to the malls/Snack/Update blog/Snack/Surf the net
6 pm to 7 pm Dinner
7 pm onwards Watch tv with Mum while Dad is upstairs doing mysterious manly chores/Snack/Update blog/Snack/Surf the net.
12 am Sleep

Yes, it is indeed a hard life. But I think I am up to the challenge. heheh

No comments: