Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Kompia - Yummy Foochow Goodness

I had a lot of kompia left in the freezer that Mum brought over from Sibu so I decided to attempt to make the fatty stewed pork with gravy that goes with kompia like salt and pepper, fish and chips, ice cream and choc sauce, etc etc, you get the idea. By attempt, I mean i found pre-mised sachet sauce mixes for the stew at Tofu Shop. Haha all I had to do was chop up some garlic, stir in some soy sauce and pour in some water. Turn the pressure cooker on, chuck the kompia in the oven and voila, manna from Heaven an hour later. Yum yum yum. Not as good as Mum's stew obviously but it will do.



Bit ugly and not at all artistic because i was more interested in shoving it into my mouth than documenting it. Heheh.

No comments: