Sunday, July 31, 2011

Oh The Humanity!!!

One of my "thing" (among many many many many others) is nail polish. My toes and fingers are always painted. I got it from my mum though. For as long as I can remember, Mum has always painted her digits. So it's in my genes. As long as we are on the topic, my dad is a SUPER shopaholic. My shopping antics pale (PALE I TELL YA) in comparison to his. So again, it's in my genes. Resistance is futile. There has gotta be an obese ancestor with a crazy sweet-tooth lurking around on our family tree.

Pretty right?

Or is it? Haha, darn toe nail got caught in my jeans while I was getting dressed and the thing came off.

Sniff sniff. I am strangely fascinated by the grossness lurking underneath the nail. And yes, a closeup is warranted. Pardon my weirdly-shaped toes as they are deformed from years of heels-wearing. Again, my mother's fault. I used to clunk along in her heels in the afternoons (when she was safely having her arvo naps and couldn't tell me off!!) when I was 6 or 7.

Hope you weren't eating when you read this. If you were, well serve you right. Who asked you to surf while eating? This will teach you a lesson you so richly deserved.

No comments: