Wednesday, May 9, 2012

First Day Home

Finally got home last night after 16 days of "holiday" in China. Details to come. Everything at home looked the same and smelt the same. Lots of our childhood relics were still lying in the exact same dusty corner where they were last discarded by one of us. Sigh, so many happy memories within these four walls. 回家的感覺,真好。

First day home and Mum took me to our family friend's cafe for my very important first meal.

The beverages menu on the wall had some funny drinks. 忘情水 = Chinese tea + sugar. How about peppermine, peanut coffee, orea coffee or yurgut? Haha.

Forgot to take a photo of my drink but I had my go-to breakfast choices when I am in Sibu. Teh c panas and pien nuit (wonton) dry. RM$3.70 all up, please.

We had breakkie with the family friends and they ordered some other stuff which I had a few bites of.
Fried noodles which were very spicy.

Oh-so-luscious king-du spareribs.


I spent the rest of the day watching tv with Mum on dad's latest toys and also getting multiple massages on THE chair. My biggest worry everyday at the moment is - what to eat for my next meal, not how am I going to solve someone's problem? I repeat, 回家的感覺,真好。

No comments: