Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sibu: Day 14

I decided to treat myself to a teh chi peng today (with all the sugary goodness that went with it)... soooooo good.

Also, note the lady in a white top in the background. The back of her top was exactly like the one I was wearing today (see through with black dots). So I kept trying to catch a look at the front. I didn't think it was the same top as I was wearing because I bought mine in NZ (also the top looked a bit different on her bulkier torso hehehehehe). She finally finished her meal and stood up and it was the SAME top!!!!! Take a moment and think about how unlikely the coincidence was:
A) She was wearing the same top that I bought in NZ
B) She was wearing it on the same day I was wearing it
C) We were both at the same cafe at the same time.
I need to go buy a lotto ticket pronto.

Shiu Mai without the orange roe at the top... looked a bit naked... kinda like me first thing in the morning before makeup heheh.

Fried noodles with fish... had a faint aroma of wok hei.

Dinner was at a cafe we frequent (the new Thomson Corner).

I had songkang (calamansi) drink and the parents had barley.

Leg of lamb

Milian

Tian Yan TaYoo (Hotpot tofu)

Steamed xue-yu Cod

The dishes looked huge on their own but they were tiny. Really! Check out the spread relative to each other.

No comments: