Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sibu: Day 12

Went to Wonderful again for breakfast with some relies. I decided to have kampua mee because I haven't had that yet... it was  ok. I saved on calories by getting a teh o kosong for my drink.....


..... only to be seduced by jialok because someone at another table had it.... damn it. It wasn't even great.

The parents and I then went for a tiki tour around the samba area and then we ended up at Parkson. We decided to have yiew hu en chai for arvo snack.

Jialok at this cafe was meant to be the best but alas, not so anymore.


Yiew hu eng chai with no yiew hu because no one ever eats them hehe.

Mmmmm deep fried goodness.

The yummy peanuty sauce to dip the deep fried taro, sweet potato and tofu into.

Rojak with that fruit. YUM!

Mum and Dad always get this drink when they have yiew hu eng chai... I wanted to as well but went for jialok instead. Bad move.

No comments: