Spent a few hours looking through all our photo albums today and I came across our old report cards from primary school and secondary school. The curious thing was that there wasn't any of Monica's lying around. She probably hid them out of shame.
They tracked our height and weight in primary school. This was Melinda's height and weight when she was 10 years old and in Primary 6. Yes yes, she was a chubby genius. Don't think the height was right though? 40.5 cm would be tragic for a 10-year-old.
My weight and height. Note that I was 2 years older at 12 years old and only half a kilo heavier than Mel. Heheheh. Like I said, Monica's report card is nowhere to be found. Tsk tsk tsk.
Fiona the skeleton was the skinniest at 36 kgs.
I couldn't find Vivien's Primary Six report card so this was her weight when she was 7 years old, haha same weight as Fiona when she was 12.
Jennifer when she was 9 years old... awww our baybeeeeeeee.
We will never know how heavy the 10-year-old Monica was.... probably 80 kgs already heheheh.
No comments:
Post a Comment