Dragged Mum and Dad out to watch The Avengers with me tonight. The cinema screen was so small and there were Chinese, English AND Malay subtitles onscreen so I was distracted by the words throughout the whole movie. Dad was really good and only snored ONCE haha and was awake for most of the movie. He loved Loki and everytime Loki showed up Dad would say "Loki!!!" or "Loki very lihai!" hehehe....
Being in the cinema again, it felt like time had wound back to my childhood. The snacks stall was still the same - wooden rickety table with the same wares spread out on it, albeit looking a lot smaller than I remembered. E.g. A packet of Mamee is a lot tinier than I remembered it to be. The steps leading up into the theater were the same and the curtain separating the toilet from the room was the same. The fear of seeing a ghost when going to the toilet was still there too!! haha
Anyway, great movie and i now have a new man crush and he is oh so delectable.
..
..
..
..
..
..
Bahaha nah, that's Ah Here's sweetie pie. Mine is this one:
After that, we went and got some satays.... So sweet and juicy. I had six. *hang head in shame*


No comments:
Post a Comment