Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sibu: Day 2

Went to buy kompia yesterday but I was too late as it was all sold out. *pump fist*  Piping hot kompia, you will be mine!!! So we went and bought some when we dropped Dad off at his office this morning. Success!!!

Cabinet full of Foochow snacks

Kompia (Foochow version of the bagel) galore.

Long gor - egg cake

Flaky pastry with a sweet sticky filling. Check out the price!

Rice cakes and some other cakey snacks.

Chun Nuen Pian - kinda like kompia but slightly sweet. Great with butter and kaya.


Kompia conjoint twins! Ummm i may have had a blackout and then when I came to, I somehow had already stuffed two kompias and a chun nuen pian down my gob.

Then Mum and I went to meet cousins for breakfast. Shush, Ah Here. The kompias do not count.


My teh c and Mum's teh o.


Kampua mee hoon with char siew meat.


Char kuay teow

Then I went home and just had a kompia with char siew meat. Bahahaha.

No comments: